The Rite Aid Supplier Portal provides a single point of entry for our valued trading partners to access various informational content as well as applications around Rite Aid supply chain. The Supplier Portal collectively delivers information using a variety of internal and external resources. To assist in navigating within the Supplier Portal, the area in the center of the page (headings titled by blue bars) are available for general access.
- Latest Rite Aid News
- How to Become a Rite Aid Supplier
- Current Suppliers
- Category Managers
- Supplier Newsletter
- Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation
- Supply Chain Replenishment and Collaboration
- Supplier Compliance
- EDI/B2B Services
- Source Tagging
- Calendar of Events
- Rite Aid Financials
Certain areas on the left side of the page are applications not open to general access and require an ID and password issued by Rite Aid.
- My Applications: Rite Aid internal applications
- My Home: Portal Support Contacts and the Rite Aid Security Policy
- Hosted Applications: EDI/B2B, Event Registration, RITEInsight, Replenishment Collaboration, Sourcing Online Auctions
Various informational documents are also available from our Fax-on-Demand service:
Trade Electronically with Rite Aid
Rite Aid requires that all domestic and international suppliers’ support the electronic exchange of transactions in accordance with standards and specifications as noted in the Rite Aid Supplier Compliance Guide. Rite Aid policies are covered in the Supplier Compliance Guide and the Supply Policy Agreement for Generic Pharmaceutical Vendors. The policies specify that all vendors accepting distribution center (DC) purchase orders are required, at a minimum, to support the electronic exchange of purchase orders, advance ship notices and invoice transactions in accordance with EDI policy and procedure. Other transactions are available and exchanged in certain instances as Rite Aid deems appropriate.
Direct-store-delivery vendors are required to support EDI invoicing and in certain circumstances, purchase orders at a minimum.
In addition to traditional EDI, Rite Aid offers and supports many commercially available solutions for enablement to support our trading partners in electronic exchange. Each trading partner must evaluate the costs and benefits of the solution that best satisfies their business need.
How to Get Started
- Obtain Rite Aid’s EDI profile transaction specifications and Trading Partner Profile from the Supplier Portal or through the Fax-on-Demand Service.
- Complete the EDI Trading Partner Profile and return it to Rite Aid’s EDI/B2B Department.
- Contact the Rite Aid EDI/B2B Department to set up a test schedule for the required EDI transactions.
- All trading partners are expected to be in compliance as noted within the Supplier Compliance Guide.
The EDI/B2B Department should be contacted for enablement assistance, clarification of transactions, documents, mapping requirements, compliance errors and missing or duplicate transactions.
Comments are closed.