The Rite Aid Supplier Compliance Guide covers and addresses all aspects of supplier compliance and performance requirements. The Guide is accessible for current suppliers through the Rite Aid Portal. You are required to be a registered supplier with a valid ID and password in order to access the Guide.
To access the Rite Aid Supplier Portal www.riteaid.com, scroll to bottom of home page select Supplier Portal located under Corporate Info. At the top of the Supplier Portal page, you will be able to sign into the secured section of the Portal with your ID and password.
As a supplier to Rite Aid Distribution Centers, you are required to comply with the following:
- Support EDI Purchase Order
- Support EDI Advance Ship Notice
- Support EDI Invoice
- Return the 997 Functional Acknowledgement on Purchase Order within 24 hours
- Return the ASN within 24 hours of the specified PO expected ship date
As a DSD supplier direct to stores, you are required to comply with the following:
- Support EDI Item Level Invoice
- Support EDI ASN
Questions pertaining to these requirements can be sent to the EDI/B2B Department at email@example.com.